We Hit a Milestone!! 20 Years!!
Will you be here to celebrate with us
Saturday September 15th?!
Mariachi Acero De LV is instructed by Erik Ramirez and they perform in a hotel in Las Vegas. The group instructed by Larry Lane plays mostly out of East Chicago, but will be making frequent trips to their home base, El Rancho Grande, to play! Mariachi Acero De EC consists of Cristina Sanchez (violin), Veronica Gomez (violin), Steve Hernandez (trumpet), Larry Lane (trumpet), Carlos Sainz (vihuela), and George Navarette (guitarron).
For booking inquiries, you may contact the group through their Facebook page – Mariachi Acero EC
Throughout the year, you can see Mariachi Acero De EC perform at El Rancho Grande on the following dates:
• Saturday, May 5, 2018 – 7:00 PM-9:00 PM (Cinco de Mayo)
• Saturday, September 15, 2018 – 7:30 PM-9:30 PM (Anniversary)
Although the era of doo wop is a thing of the past, Billy Shelton keeps the sound alive with current members of the Spaniels, Patrick Pitre, Gene Stewart, and Pernell Davis. Throughout the years, the group has performed nationwide, spreading the nostalgic warmth of days gone by.
In October of 2015, Patrick Pitre was staying at the New Buffalo Inn & Spa, across the street from El Rancho Grande. The moment he stepped outside of his room, the aroma of Carne Asada grabbed his attention. After returning from fishing at the local Galien River, where he caught a 14 pound pike, the smell finally drew him in. While dining in, Pitre was humming some tunes and caught the owner of El Rancho Grande’s attention. After hours of singing and reminiscing, Patrick and the owner developed a friendship. The rest, is history. The Spaniels now consider El Rancho Grande to be their home away from home. They are now frequent customers and entertain at El Rancho Grande, and you may just be lucky enough to meet them!
For booking inquiries you may contact Billy Shelton @ (219) 741-3322
Throughout the year, you can see The Spaniels perform at El Rancho Grande on the following dates:
• Saturday, April 28, 2018 – 7:00 PM-9:00 PM (Art Attack)
• Saturday, May 26, 2018 – 7:00 PM-9:00 PM (Memorial Day)
• Saturday, June 16, 2018 – 7:00 PM-9:00 PM (Flag Day)
• Saturday, July 21, 2018 – 7:00 PM-9:00 PM
• Saturday, August 11, 2018 – 7:00 PM-9:00 PM (Ship & Shore)
• Saturday, October 27, 2018 – 7:00 PM-9:00 PM (Halloween)
• Saturday, November 10, 2018 – 7:00 PM-9:00 PM (Veteran’s Day)